• “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

• “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde

• “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss

• “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela

• "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." -Helen Keller

Temperature’s Are Changing!

Laurel Brown, Editorials

As we all know, this winter was a bad one. We had multiple snow storms, leading up to an ambiguous amount of school missed throughout the school year. Temperatures dropped to below freezing, and people were afraid to drive. There were many car wrecks, in which it was one of the worst winters to have occurred within Greensboro since the past few years.
  Now that it is summer time, temperatures are abruptly high, in which temperatures this past weekend almost reached up to 100’ total in which the heat index was high. These temperatures are even occurring during the school days. To avoid harsh conditions from the weather during the school day or any day, be sure to wear appropriate clothing, such as shorts, but still following the dress code. Be sure to stay hydrated because headaches and dehydration are crazily making an occurrence during this time of year…but on a positive note this means we’re closer to summer break!

Laurel Brown, Editorial

I am a Junior at Page. I enjoy learning new things going on with the world.