• “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

• “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde

• “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss

• “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela

• "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." -Helen Keller

Wednesday Wisdom

Meagan Gutheil, Staff Writer

It’s that time of year again. Time for class registrations. Some of you may be questioning whether or not to take certain classes or not. Are they too hard? Could you handle the work? What if I can’t keep up? Picking the right class to take can be stressful. Arthur Ashe once said, “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” This quote applies perfectly to this situation. If think that you can handle the workload of a harder class, take a harder class. If you don’t think you could keep up in a harder class, don’t take it. Remember that once you submit your class registration form, you can’t change it. It doesn’t matter if other people you know are taking harder classes, take what you know you can handle and always remember the wise words of Arthur Ashe.

Meagan Gutheil, Editor-in-Chief

I'm the Editor-in-Chief and a senior this year at Page. I love reading and writing. I'm obsessed with rock music. When I grow up I hope to be a famous...