• “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

• “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde

• “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss

• “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela

• "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." -Helen Keller

FBLA Places in Triad Regional Competitive Events

Catherine Oakley
Alyson Price
Genesis Chandler
Alaya Chandler
Ayoub Addus
Taijae Eason
Elijah Jones
Cameron Henderson

Catherine Oakley Alyson Price Genesis Chandler Alaya Chandler Ayoub Addus Taijae Eason Elijah Jones Cameron Henderson

Olivia Emmert, Staff Writer

One of Page’s clubs is FBLA, Future Business Leaders of America. FBLA helps to prepare students for educational programs, leadership development, and other careers. On Saturday January 12, the Page FBLA chapter participated and placed in the 2018-2019 Triad Regional Competitive Events. Some specific students that should be recognized for placing in the competition are Omar Addus who received 1st place in Database Design, and Imani Wiggins who received 1st place in Introduction to Business Procedure. Clare Medley, Eliza Barnett, and Elizabeth Wakefield who all won 3rd place in the T-shirt design contest. Also a huge congratulations to the entire Page FBLA Chapter for placing 2nd in the Sock Drive.

Catherine Oakley, Alyson Price, Genesis Chandler, Alaya Chandler, Ayoub Addus, Taijae Eason, Elijah Jones, Cameron Henderson