• “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

• “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde

• “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss

• “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela

• "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." -Helen Keller

A Week For Sincere

Back to Article
Back to Article

A Week For Sincere

William Petitt, Sports Editor

In honor of the life of Sincere Davis, Team Voyage and members of the football team are planning special events each day next week. The planned events for each day are listed below:

Monday 3/25: Balloons will be released immediately after school in senior lot.

Tuesday 3/26: “Day of Sincere Service,” in which students will have the option to work with their class to complete certain service activities around campus.

Wednesday 3/27: Team Voyage is hosting a panel called “You Fit the Description” based off of the themes in Sincere’s college essay. All students are encouraged to wear their “best fit”.

Thursday 3/28: A Poetry Bash will be in the Media Center after school, with a $100 gift card to be awarded to the winner.

Friday 3/29(teacher workday): Flag football game at one o’clock in Marion Kirby Stadium.

In addition to these events, both a memory garden will be started and t-shirts will be sold in the commons throughout the week. Furthermore, students are also to be challenged to commit random acts of kindness throughout the week to portray the love and positivity of the Page Community.