• "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss
  • “Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.” - Mandy Hale
  • "It was never easy to look into the future, but it is possible and we should not miss our chance." —Andrei Linde
  • “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
  • “Your life does not get better by chance it gets better by change.” - Jim Rohn
  • “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” - Thich Nhat Hanh
  • Vitamin D:  How Much Do You Really Need?

Uncategorized

Vitamin D: How Much Do You Really Need?

• Sports

Athlete of April: Taylor Stuckert

• Understanding Autism Awareness Month

Uncategorized

Understanding Autism Awareness Month

• Newscaps-4/28-5/4

News

Newscaps-4/28-5/4

• Why Teach U.S. History Anyway?

Uncategorized

Why Teach U.S. History Anyway?

• Lets Talk: Should Computers Grade Your Essays?

Entertainment

Let’s Talk: Should Computers Grade Your Essays?

• The Rise of Caitlin Clark

Entertainment

The Rise of Caitlin Clark

• National Cheeseball Day

Entertainment

National Cheeseball Day

• News-Cap 8-12

News

News-Cap 8-12

• News-cap 3/21

News

News-cap 3/21

Pages By Page

Pages By Page

2024 Resolutions

2024 Resolutions

Happy New Years Pirates! A new year, a new us. The past year has been a success from sports to clubs and to the academics here at Page. As we conclude the year of 2023, we should reflect and create resolutions to help us succeed with the year ahead. New Year’s resolutions symbolize a fresh start and an opportunity for self-improvement. Among teenagers, certain resolutions are more common than others, which ones are you choosing?

Health and Fitness

A big resolution for teenagers revolves around adopting a healthier lifestyle. This often includes regular exercise, balanced diets, and overall wellness. Motivated by a desire for physical fitness, many teens try to improve their habits and enhance their well-being.

Academic Excellence

Academically, students frequently set resolutions to improve their studies. Whether aiming for higher grades, improved time management, or enhanced focus, teenagers see the importance of academic success and set specific goals to achieve it.

Social Media Moderation

Reducing screen time, fostering real-life connections, and being present in the moment are common resolutions as teenagers realize the strong influence of social media.

Time Management

With busy schedules filled with school, extracurricular activities, and social commitments, teenagers often want to improve their time management skills. This resolution enhances productivity, reduces stress, and creates a better balance between academic and personal pursuits.

Self-Reflection and Mindfulness

Resolutions centered around self-reflection and mindfulness are gaining popularity among teenagers. This involves habits such as meditation, journaling, or other mindfulness practices to better emotional well-being.

New Year’s resolutions provide teenagers with a structured approach to self-improvement and growth. Whether focused on health, academics, or personal development, these resolutions better people’s lives as a whole. Now, which one is your favorite?