Meet the 2023 Prom Court Nominees

Tomorrow’s the day- voting for this year’s Prom Prince, Princess, King, and Queen will take place during the dance. Voting will commence around 10:30pm, and winners must be present in order to claim their titles. Check out the list below to meet the nominees for each category:

*Note: We were unable to contact or receive responses from a few of the nominees at the time this article was published. If you know the contact info of any of the nominees who are not featured, feel free to let them know or send a message with their name and number to the Pages by Page Instagram account. We will update the list as responses come in!

Nominees for Prom Prince: (Junior Boys)

Antonio Rush:

Alex Jones:

Boone Redding:

Haydon Bode: 

Haydon is a member of

student council, photography club, Page Varsity Lacrosse, and film club. His favorite Page traditions are Spirit Week and Grimsley Grit. His hero is his brother, Trevor Bode. Haydon thinks the best movie of all time is Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. If he could have any superpower it would be ice powers and when he was younger, he wanted to be a marine biologist. Haydon’s favorite part of prom is taking photos of everybody smiling.

Jex Harrison:

Noah Hall:

Noah is the President of French Club, an NHS inductee, and a member of NEHS and Puppy Love Club. His favorite Page tradition is freshman pushback. His hero is his mom, and if he could have any superpower it would be flight. Noah thinks the best movie of all time is The Lego Movie. When he was a kid, he wanted to become a zoologist. Noah’s favorite part of prom is being able to socialize with people he doesn’t normally.

Trent Benton:

Trent is a member of Marching Band, Cheerleading, Student Council, Athletic Training, Pep Club, and Get in the Game. His favorite Page tradition is the bonfire and he thinks the best movie of all time is Black Panther. Trent’s hero is his mother. If he could have any superpower it would be to cure diseases and when he was younger, he wanted to grow up to be the next Barack Obama. Trent’s favorite thing about prom is dancing with all his friends!

Nominees for Prom Princess: (Junior Girls)

Akia Barnes:

Akia is a member of LUX, Women’s Golf, Get in the Game, and the newly elected Senior Class Pep Chair. Her favorite Page tradition is all the spirit weeks we have throughout the year. Akia’s hero is her grandmother and she thinks the best movie of all time is Princess and the Frog. Her superpower of choice is teleportation and when she was younger, she wanted to be a cosmetologist. Akia’s favorite part about prom is getting to dress up and see all her friends while creating lifelong memories.

Alli Turner: Alli is a member of NHS, NEHS, NSHS, Math Honor Society, Pep Club, and Key Club. Her favorite Page tradition is the football games and her hero is McKenzie Marshall. If she could have any superpower, it would be teleportation. Her favorite movie is Tangled and when she was younger, Alli wanted to become a vet. Her favorite thing about prom is being with friends.

Allison Richardson: Allison is a member of Principal’s council and her favorite Page tradition is the bonfire. Her hero is Sullivan Edmunds and when she was younger, she wanted to become a teacher.

Caroline Tilley: Caroline is the editor of the Page Yearbook, the President Elect of Key Club, and a member of Pep Club, Latin Club, National Latin Honor Society, NEHS, and NHS. Her favorite Page tradition is football games. Her favorite movie is Mamma Mia and her hero is her mom. Caroline’s superpower of choice is teleportation and when she was younger, she wanted to be an interior designer. Caroline’s favorite part of prom is being with friends.

Gretchen Cimino: Gretchen is a member of National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, National English Honor Society, and the new VP of Puppy Love Club for the upcoming school year. Her favorite Page tradition is the themes for the football games. Gretchen’s hero is her younger sister Chelsea. According to Gretchen, the best movie of all time is How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days. If she could have any superpower, Gretchen would want to be able to teleport. When she was younger, she wanted to be a pilot in the Air Force.

Kalea Mitchell:

Kenia Ayala:

Kenia is a part of Page Playmakers, Student Council, Pep Club, and Film Club! Her favorite Page tradition is Grimsley grit. Kenia’s hero is Mr. Tangredi- she says he is her role model and has helped her through so much. Kenia is a sucker for rom-coms, so her favorite movie is 10 Things I Hate About You. If she could have any superpower it would be teleportation, and when she was younger she wanted to become a chef. Kenia says the best part about prom is dressing up and seeing others all dressed up!

Rachel Grieco:

Rachel is apart of Student Council, Pep Club, Page Reelin for Research club, Key Club, and Principles Council. Her favorite Page tradition is Grimsley Grit because she thinks its fun to dress up as our rivals. Her hero is her mom and she thinks the best movie of all time is either Don’t Worry Darling or 10 Things I Hate About You. If  she could have any superpower she would have psychokinesis so she could be like Eleven from Stranger Things. When Rachel was younger she wanted to be either a Doctor or nurse. This will be her first time attending Prom and she’s looking forward to taking pictures and dancing with friends. 

Samihya Love:

Samihya is a Page cheerleader, a former track runner, and is currently running for senior class President! Her favorite Page tradition is the bonfire because everyone comes together to support the JV team against Grimsley. She also enjoys being one of the cheerleaders hyping everyone up with the team. Her hero is her older sister because she admires how hard she works no matter what. Her favorite movie is Let it Shine, her superpower of choice is telepathy, and when she was a kid she wanted to grow up to be President. Samihya’s favorite thing about prom is that it’s one of the last school memories she gets to make with the seniors, and she believes school dances are a great way to make sure everyone is included.

Riley Brown:

Riley is a member of NAHS and DECA, as well as a player on the Varsity basketball team. Her favorite Page tradition is the Spirit Week before homecoming. Riley says she looks up to her dad and everything he’s accomplished- through everything he still manages to be happy. Riley thinks the best movie of all time is Hereditary. If she could have any superpower it would be talking to animals and when she was younger, she wanted to become a veterinarian. Riley says the best part about prom is the afterparties.

Sienna Coker:

Sienna is a member of Student Council, Principal’s Council, Pep Club, Key Club, Spanish Honor Society, and English Honor Society. Her favorite Page tradition is Grimsley Grit. Sienna’s hero is her dad and she thinks the best movie of all time is Moana. If she could have any superpower it would be teleportation and when she was little she wanted to be a professional soccer player. Sienna’s favorite thing about prom is the dance at the Marriott Downtown.

Taylor Meister:

Taylor is the editor of the school newspaper Pages by Page, a player on the women’s Lacrosse team, and a member of Pep Club, LUX, and NHS. Her favorite Page tradition is Grimsley Grit. Her hero is Maria Taylor and when she was younger she wanted to become an author. She thinks the best movie of all time is Pitch Perfect and if she could have any superpower, it would be super speed. Taylor’s favorite thing about prom is making memories with friends.

Nominees for Prom King: (Senior Boys)

Aaron Jackson:

Aaron Oglesby:

Axel Angeles:

Elijah Spencer:

Ford Gordon:

Henry Probst:

Jack Davis:

Jackson Koehler:

Kamren Jeffries:

Maxwell Tower:

Mbarak Liassou:

Parker Maynard:

Selwyn Davis:

Tamorris Harper-Payne:

Nominees for Prom Queen: (Senior Girls)

Annabeth Christensen:

Ashaunti Hudson:

Ashaunti’s favorite Page traditions are spirit week, bonfires, and pep rallies. Her hero is herself and her favorite movie is Princess and the Frog. If she could have any superpower it would be to be a wish commander, and when she was younger she wanted to become a model. Ashaunti’s favorite part about prom is dressing up and enjoying the whole experience.

Deana Winfree:

Deana is VP of Slap Club and participates in Key Club, Athletic Training, National English Honor Society, and National Honor Society. Her favorite Page tradition is the bonfire before the Grimsley game. Her hero is her dad and her favorite movie of all time is The Dirt. If Deana could have any superpower it would be mind reading and she wanted to become a forensic scientist as a kid. Deana’s favorite thing about prom is getting ready with her friends beforehand.

Imani Tisdale:

Jadyn Becoats:

Kimora Avinger:

Kimora is a member of Page’s drumline and marching band. Her favorite Page tradition is football games and her hero is Kamren Jeffries. Her favorite movie is Minions. Her superpower of choice would be time travel and when she was younger, she wanted to become an artist. Kimora’s favorite part about prom is getting dressed up and spending time with her friends.

Lidia Briones:

Lidia is a member of Art Club, NAHS, Playmakers, International Thespian Society, GSA, and NHS. Her favorite Page tradition is Spirit Week because she loves dressing up in all sorts of silly outfits to express herself and her pride in her school. Lidia’s hero is Gerard Way, a graphic designer, comic book artist, and singer/band member. She thinks the best movie of all time is Wreck-It Ralph and her superpower of choice is psychokinesis. When she was a kid, Lidia wanted to become either a cartoonist or an ENT doctor. Lidia’s favorite part of prom is getting to spend time with her friends in a fun environment.

Luz Martinez:

Makouba Conneh:

Olivia Doyoyo:

Olivia is on the Page soccer team and a member of LUX, International Club, and SLAP Club. Her favorite Page tradition is the Page-Grimsley games. Olivia’s hero is her mom and she believes the best movie of all time is Superbad. If she could have any superpower it would be flying, and as a kid she wanted to be an engineer. Olivia’s favorite thing about prom is seeing her friends dressed up.

Reeves Grant:

Tamia Merritt:

Katera Johnson: